Saturday, March 6, 2010

be here...NOW

After each session with Doron, I am left contemplating different aspects of life. One topic in particular that hit my realization today is to live in the present. Ok, that sounds really straight forward, but I’m not quite sure how exactly to say it so I’ll try and explain… the mind can be looked at as both a curse and a blessing, but you see, it is exactly my mind that is defining itself as a curse or blessing. Doron spoke to me of visualization, of myself walking and I was told not to associate good, happy or whatever other positive word with the action. I understood but was slightly baffled on the other hand ‘cause why wouldn't me walking be a magnificent thing?? Here’s the catch though! If walking on my own is ‘magnificent’, not walking on my own is absolutely terrible. That’s where Doron’s words of wisdom come into play, we have to live NOW, everything just IS.

I’m not quite sure how much of this made sense… but mind, shhhh I did my best to excrete your ramblings.

LOVE.JULIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment