Thursday, June 10, 2010

jumbled words.

Blank…
I’m actually brought here to this page in slight chaos… don't get me wrong, there have been no mishaps, no tragedies, just every day come and gone. Not happy, but that doesn't make me sad. Not excited, but not bummed. I just am… just here… just me. I’m not quite sure what that means but it’s made me more aware. When I put it like this it sounds so… general? I guess I’ve been given a prescription for my eyes to see our reality in clarity.

I’m really struggling to get this concept across.

We are so diverse. There are people consumed in the world of materialism while there are people who think they’re above it all and think they are saving the world by driving a Prius. There is the confident, the weak, the cruel, the kind, but that’s not even the point really… when all is said and done, these are all just words we have created to describe whatever it may be. We’ve associated everything with good, bad, pretty, ugly and on and on. Really, what are we doing? If these can just be left as words and not emotionally charged words we’d be set. Here we are getting upset over things because of the associations we’ve made with them.

Bleh… what do I know anyway? I’m just trying to get through this life in one piece.

LOVE.JULIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment